Dentist Clinic In South Miami, Hialeah, Miami
Implants Entire Procedure
Clear Braces Spanish
Paya Dental Family Dentistry
WISDOM TEETH SPECIALITIES
Wisdom teeth our Specialities. It’s Much easier and cheaper to keep Healthy month then come to the dentist a minute too late. Visit us for a quick check-up. You will not be sorry.
Wisdom teeth are the final teeth to erupt into your mouth. Most people have four wisdom teeth two on the top and two on the bottom. I saw people that have only one on the top and one of the button Said Dr. Ananble Paya, the dentist in Hialeah Florida.
Wisdom Teeth can cause pain. They can damage other teeth and bring other dental problems. Wisdom Teeth are hard to clean, they are more vulnerable to rot, and they can cause gum disease. Some people have problems with their wisdom teeth, but there are no apparent or immediate problems.
Wisdom Teeth that implicit pain or other dental complications should be removed. Removing wisdom teeth as a prevent future problems is common.
Wisdom Teeth Symptoms
One of the most prominent problem “impacted wisdom teeth do not always cause symptoms” said Dr. Paya, the dentist in Hialeah Florida However, when the wisdom tooth is infected, people said that experience.
- Swelling around the jaw
- Bad breath
- Unpleasant taste
- Difficulty opening the mouth
There is no reason to suffer or to damage your month said Dr. Anble Paya the well-known dentist in Hialeah Florida. Dr. Paya Reciltly open her office to see Wisdom Teeth teeth patients. “I saw hundreds of wisdom tooth cases; Wisdom Teeth pain or discomfort can be corrected quickly. We can prevent severe future teeth problems. Please visit us. I am a dentist in Hialeah Florida who care for your oral health no less then you are. After all, I went to the top US school, and keep studying dentistry all the time.” Said Dr. Anable.
Dr. Paya can give you the smile you want.
WISDOM TEETH CAUSES
The Third molar is your Wisdom Teeth. Space in the mouth can disturb they eruption and their natural development.
No matter if they partially or fully impacted, the tooth may:
- Grow at an angle. Get into the way another tooth
- Grow toward the back of the mouth
- Grow as if the wisdom tooth is lying dow within the jawbone
- Grow straight up or down like other teeth but stay trapped within the jawbone
When a wisdom tooth pushes against the second teeth it can cause several problems in the mouth:
- Damage to other teeth. The second molar can be effected you allow the risk of infection to the gums in the area. The pressure can crowding of the other teeth and later require braces to straighten the teeth.
- Wisdom teeth that partially impacted can be higher risk. Tooth decay can effect other teeth. Wisdom teeth are harder to clean. Food and bacteria get trapped between the gum and a partially erupted tooth.
- Gum disease. The difficulty of cleaning impacted the partially erupted wisdom teeth and increased the risk of inflammatory painful gum condition called pericoronitis.
You can’t keep an impaction from occurring. But a regular six-month dental appointment for cleaning and checkups enables Dr. Paya, The dentist in Hialeah to keep your teeth health and problems to your wisdom teeth.