Paya Dental. The Wisdom Teeth Specialities.
Wisdom teeth our Specialities. It’s Much easier and cheaper to keep Healthy month then come to the dentist a minute too late. Visit us for a quick check-up. You will not be sorry.
Wisdom teeth are the final teeth to erupt into your mouth. Most people have four wisdom teeth two on the top and two on the bottom. I saw people that have only one on the top and one of the button Said Dr. Ananble Paya, the dentist in Hialeah Florida.
Wisdom Teeth can cause pain. They can damage other teeth and bring other dental problems. Wisdom Teeth are hard to clean, they are more vulnerable to rot, and they can cause gum disease. Some people have problems with their wisdom teeth, but there are no apparent or immediate problems.
Wisdom Teeth that implicit pain or other dental complications should be removed. Removing wisdom teeth as a prevent future problems is common.
MODERN FAMILY DENTISTRY
Ensure to keep up with your teeth cleaning, exams or gum disease
Dental fillings, inlays/onlays, veneers, crowns and bridges, teeth whitening...
Periodontal diseases consist in infections of the structures around the teeth.
Get the perfect smile you always wanted, take action to...
Get rid of dental infections and keep your teeth longer...
Teeth extraction and bone graft, wisdom teeth removal...
Wisdom Teeth Causes
The Third molar is your Wisdom Teeth. Space in the mouth can disturb they eruption and their natural development.
No matter if they partially or fully impacted, the tooth may:
- Grow at an angle. Get into the way another tooth
- Grow toward the back of the mouth
- Grow as if the wisdom tooth is lying dow within the jawbone
- Grow straight up or down like other teeth but stay trapped within the jawbone
When a wisdom tooth pushes against the second teeth it can cause several problems in the mouth:
- Damage to other teeth. The second molar can be effected you allow the risk of infection to the gums in the area. The pressure can crowding of the other teeth and later require braces to straighten the teeth.
- Wisdom teeth that partially impacted can be higher risk. Tooth decay can effect other teeth. Wisdom teeth are harder to clean. Food and bacteria get trapped between the gum and a partially erupted tooth.
- Gum disease. The difficulty of cleaning impacted the partially erupted wisdom teeth and increased the risk of inflammatory painful gum condition called pericoronitis.
You can’t keep an impaction from occurring. But a regular six-month dental appointment for cleaning and checkups enables Dr. Paya, The dentist in Hialeah to keep your teeth health and problems to your wisdom teeth.